Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An Ulta HAUL!



I recently took a little trip to Ulta a few days ago. I was looking to get some liquid eye liner and the bare minerals matte foundation, but alas they were out. So I started looking around at other things in the store, and two things caught my eye. I have to tell you that I have wanted the Essie nail polish in Chinchilly FOREVER! Every single time I went to ulta, they were always out or just didn't have it. So finally I found it and was very happy. I also had been meaning to get a nice eye shadow palette for spring/summer. I immediately saw the Too Faced Romantic Eye palette. It is apart of their spring 2011 line! Inside the palette is an array of beautiful colors. There's about 6 eyeshadows and 3 high lights. One of the highlight colors actually looks like it could be a blush too. After using the palette a few times, I have to say that I am VERY happy with it and hopefully once I run out of this one, i'll be able to purchase another. The colors glide onto my eyes with ease and stay put! I think every girl needs eyeshadows that don't crease or smudge. As far as the nail polish, it is a beautiful grey/taupe color. The application is very easy and it doesn't chip. I really like that it's subtle, but still very nice and girly!  you can purchase both items at ulta or any beauty store! I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoyed my review! 



1 comment: