Monday, March 14, 2011

haul and japan

Hello my pretty makeup girls. sorry, it's been so long since i've posted a new blog. I've just been overwhelmed with life and the recent tragedy with Japan. I think we all know how devastating it is and how much help they need from us and everyone. I will link you with aid relief sites below! Now on a positive note, I have been shopping for some makeup lately. I recently picked up the bare minerals eyeliner which is AMAZING. It doesn't smudge, glides on perfectly and doesn't lose it's color. I also picked up the redken fresh curls line. I got the shampoo, conditioner and curl detangler/refiner. Let me tell you, ALL of these products work great. my hair has been my biggest enemy and it's helped with the frizzyness and poofyness too! Last but not least, i got the too faced lash injection. BEST MASCARA EVER! it makes my lashes full, thick and long. what more could a girl want?! I hope that you all try these out. Have a wonderful day. Links are below, followed by pictures. 


www.american.redcross.org


http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/japanquake2011.html


• The American Red Cross:  Text REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10.
• Convoy for Hope:  Text 
TSUNAMI to 50555 to give $10.
• GlobalGiving:  Text 
JAPAN to 50555 to give $10.
• World Relief Corp of National Association of Evangelicals:  Text 
WAVE to 50555 to give $10.




















No comments:

Post a Comment